These security deals help make your home more secure, indoors and outside. Protect loved ones at home, and watch people coming on to your property or walking around your yard.
1. See, hear, and speak to visitors at the door using your smartphone or tablet with the SkyBell HD Wi-Fi 1080p Video Doorbell.
You’ll be able to see who’s at your door, even when you’re not at home. When the button is pressed, or motion is detected, it even records video. Have an elderly parent living alone? Set this up so you can monitor who’s at their door and give them greater peace of mind.
Price: $179.99 (originally $199.99)
2. Prevent shower slip and fall injuries with a Super Grip Bath Handle.
Easy to install with a suction cup, make it safer to get in and out of the shower or tub. Not very high tech, but it’s so important to prevent falls on wet showers and bathroom floors.
Price: $10.99 (originally $29.99)
3. Watch over kids, pets or elderly parents with this Foscam Wireless/Wired IP Security Camera.
An HD camera that allows you to watch what’s going on via your smartphone, or a PC with a web browser. It features night vision, two-way audio, and video recording.
Price: $44.99 (originally $189.99)
4. Trick potential thieves with low-cost Indoor/Outdoor Dummy Security Cameras.
Don’t want to pay for an expensive security system? These are actual camera casings, modified with a blinking light, and real video cable. Sold in a pack of two.
Price: $14.99 (originally $29.99)
5. No electrician needed to install this Outdoor Nation Solar-Powered Security Floodlight.
Motion-detector flood lights illuminate a wide area so you can see what’s going on at night. During the day, the battery is solar charged enough to light up 150 times before re-charging is needed.
Price: $19.99 (originally $59.99)