Star Wars always makes for great holiday gifts, especially now with the release of “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” in December. Here are some perfect presents for all of the aspiring Jedi masters (and Sith) in your life.
1. Watch Star Wars: The Force Awakens before the latest episode comes out in December.
Who doesn’t love Star Wars? A set like this is perfect for an office Secret Santa, a stocking stuffer, or as a gift to wrap when you tell your kids you’re taking them to see “The Last Jedi”. You do already have your tickets, right?
Price: $19.99 (originally $34.99)
2. Embrace the dark side with a Nixon Darth Vader Sentry SS Star Wars Analog Watch.
The dark black analog watch will have you humming “The Imperial March”. But, it hides a dark secret: the Imperial logo and an engraved portrait of the Dark Lord of the Sith.
Price: $149.99 (originally $274.99)
3. Send your little one back to school sporting a Star Wars: The Force Awakens Backpack.
Featuring Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma, this backpack features two mesh outside pockets, a zippered outside front pocket, a zipper main compartment, and adjustable straps.
Price: $9.99 (originally $39.99)
4. Awaken the force with a Star Wars: Episode VII Finn Bobble Head.
A trained warrior desperate to escape his past, Finn is plunged into adventure as his conscience drives him down a heroic, but dangerous path.
Price: $7.99 (originally $29.99)
5. The Sphero Star Wars BB-8 App-Enabled Droid is the droid that you’re looking for.
Connect to a compatible Apple iOS or Android device to guide BB-8 around. A really fun way to bring the movie home!
Price: $79.99 (originally $149.99 – Certified Refurbished)
6. Race through the forests of Endor with the Air Hogs Star Wars Imperial Aratech 74-Z Speeder Bike RC Drone.
These are designed to be easy to fly and feature height-lock technology that makes it easy to race above ground at a consistent, smooth height.
Price: $54.99 (originally $149.99)